lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

Welcome to my blog

When I was a young man, wrestling was much more than fun, it was a filed to project fantasies of ultimate domination, even more when a few wrestlers with well scuplted bodies were in TV. And at the same time I discovered bodybuilding.

It took no time to combine in my mind the wrestling scenario and the bodybuilding champions.

Later, in the first years of the internet era I found that I was not alone, many other people enjoyed that kind of fantasy. I remembered several boards discusing the now defunct CBF (Classic Bodybuilding Federation) or the yahoo groups devoted to bodybuilders wrestling (again the bodybuilderwrestling, blkmusclewrestling, pankrathium or muscleboyt groups).

Curiously, in the vast array of muscle fantasy blogs I have not encountered one devoted to this particular taste... so I felt obliged and here I am.

I have no time to try that kind of e-fed that has been the norm in internet. I think that is more easy to keep and far less time-demanding a blog á la "what if". Of course that my intention is to share toughts, likings and dislikings with the future readers. So comments will be always welcome.

Finally, I speak french and spanish, too, so Bienvenues, Bienvenidos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario